ULTRALIGHT STRAIGHT/INLINE CARBON SEATPOSTS
- Set-up Tips
- Shipping & VAT
MT ZOOM ultralight straight carbon seatposts (0 degree offset). Full High Modulus UD carbon with titanium bolts. Universal - fine for mtb, road, CX/Gravel etc.
Thoroughly tested to EN standards and on the trail. No rider weight limit. Universal, fine for mtb, road, CX/Gravel etc. Has extra support for carbon rail seats.
Long 420mm length, can be easily cut to save extra weight.
27.2mm x 420mm 163g silver logo - temporarily out of stock
30.9mm X 420mm 179g black logo
31.6mm x 420mm 184g silver logo
2 years warranty
Note we have 25mm offset/layback versions of this post on another listing.
Specifications / Features
– Long at 420mm – you can to your length preference & save weight (e.g. 70mm cut off the 31.6mm post drops 15g)
– Lightweight lower carbon fibre rail seatpost clamp
– Supportive upper aluminium rail clamps (good for carbon seatpost rails … note the best direction for clamping in photo of saddle rails)
– Supplied with spare bolt & carbon paste (Use the carbon paste on the lower section of the post in the frame to eliminate slippage).
– Sealed at top of seat post (so no water ingress into frame)
– Measuring height markings, silver logo
Set-up / Tips
Use the carbon paste on the lower section of the post in the frame to eliminate slippage. A small tub is supplied.
Take note the best direction for clamping in the photo of saddle rails, the supportive aluminium rail clamping part is best pointing inwards.
Shipping & VAT
Items are posted from the UK.
VAT (Sales tax) is removed at the checkout for those with a non EU delivery address. 2 prices are shown on the product page, the lower one (ex VAT) is the price paid by non EU customers.
UK delivery is FREE.
International postage costs is quite low, and can be seen at the checkout.
Some international destinations may have an additional tracking charge.
Feel free to get in contact regarding shipping / customs requests.