TUBELESS VALVES - 70mm long
- Set-up Tips
- Shipping & VAT
MT ZOOM Ultralight superior tubeless valves at a great price. 70mm from the base of the valve to the tip of valve core. Comes with FREE valve core remover and spare valve core. The extra large outer compression nut is designed to be more easily tightened/untightened. Lightweight at 6g per valve. Available in black and red. Sold in pairs.
Specifications / Features
- The outer nut/washer is extra large & more easily tightened/untightened and compressed hard to eliminate air loss.
- An O-ring fits within a recessed nut on the outer side of the rim means there is a very tight seal on the rim to eliminate annoying air leaks from the rim valve hole.
- Valves have a large internal diameter which enables sealant to injected and the tubeless tyre system to be more easily inflated.
- The value core is removable of course (we supply an additional valve core in case one gets gunked up over time).
- Made from robust ultralight 7065 Aluminium – 12 grams for the pair, 6 grams each (lighter than traditional brass valves).
- 70mm from base of the valve to the top. (Note we also have 50mm length valves in 5 colours) and 110mm length. If you think the 70mm length isn't long enough for your deeper rim, choose the 110mm length.
Set-up / Tips
Note, when you set up the valve make sure the o-ring on the external side of the rim is in the shallow side of the compression nut.
It is helpful to drop a little oil/WD40 etc on the nut, so as to make it super easy to compress & remove.
Shipping & VAT
Items are posted from the UK.
VAT (Sales tax) is removed at the checkout for those with a non EU delivery address. 2 prices are shown on the product page, the lower one (ex VAT) is the price paid by non EU customers.
UK delivery is FREE.
International postage costs is quite low, and can be seen at the checkout.
Some international destinations may have an additional tracking charge.
Feel free to get in contact regarding shipping / customs requests.