CENTRELOCK TO BOOST THRU AXLE HUB ADAPTERS
- Set-up Tips
- Shipping & VAT
MT ZOOM centrelock/splined boost thru axle hub adaptor kit for boost spaced frames/forks. Use standard axle/hub spaced centrelock/splined hub wheels in a boost frame/fork with these adaptors. The wheel is then mounted and secured with your boost axle.
Compatibility: Converts Shimano/DT Swiss centrelock hub wheels for boost frames/forks. Not suitable for standard (non centrelock hubs) – we have adaptors for standard hubs on another listing.
Specifications / Features
Front includes: 2 x 5mm RED spacers, centrelock adapter for 6 bolt brake disc rotor – has front +5mm spacing.
Rear includes: 2 x 3mm RED spacers, centrelock adapter for 6 bolt brake disc – has rear +3mm spacing.
- Lightweight: front 33g, rear 28g
- Material: Lightweight CNC alloy 6061
- Red spacers (easy to spot if dropped)
Set-up / Tips
- Note: You will need a standard 6 hole rotor (we sell great lightweight ones) & a Shimano hollowtech II tool (Park tool number: BBT-9) or C Spanner – see photo.
- Tightly lock a 6 bolt rotor onto the hub with the 2 pieces of the adaptor using a hollowtech II BB tool or C Spanner.
- Place the red spacer either side of the hub on the boost thru axle.
- Fit your wheel as per normal. Periodically check to make sure the adaptor/disc is tight.
Shipping & VAT
Items are posted from the UK.
VAT (Sales tax) is removed at the checkout for those with a non EU delivery address. 2 prices are shown on the product page, the lower one (ex VAT) is the price paid by non EU customers.
UK delivery is FREE.
International postage costs is quite low, and can be seen at the checkout.
Some international destinations may have an additional tracking charge.
Feel free to get in contact regarding shipping / customs requests.