ULTRALIGHT 25mm LAYBACK CARBON SEAT POSTS
- Set-up Tips
- Shipping & VAT
Ultralight MT ZOOM 25mm offset/layback carbon seat posts. Full High Modulus UD carbon with titanium bolts. Universal, fine for mtb, road, CX/Gravel etc.
Thoroughly tested to EN standards and on the trail. No rider weight limit. Has extra support for carbon rail seats. Fits oval and round rails.
Long 420mm length, can be easily cut to save extra weight.
27.2 x 420mm 172g
31.6 x 420mm 189g
2 year guarantee.
No weight limit.
Note we have straight 0mm offset versions of this post on another listing.
Specifications / Features
– 25mm Offset/Layback/Setback etc
– Long at 420mm – you can to your length preference & save weight (e.g. 70mm cut off the 31.6mm post drops 15g)
– Lightweight lower carbon fibre rail seat post clamp
– Supportive upper aluminium rail clamps (good for carbon seat post rails … note the best direction for clamping in photo of saddle rails)
– Supplied with spare bolt & carbon paste (Use the carbon paste on the lower section of the post in the frame to eliminate slippage).
– Sealed at top of seat post (so no water ingress into frame)
– Measuring height markings, silver logos
Set-up / Tips
Use the carbon paste on the lower section of the post in the frame to eliminate slippage. Also it can be helpful to put some on your seat post rails and on & under the lower clamping bowl. A small tub is supplied.
Take note the best direction for clamping in the photo of saddle rails, the supportive aluminium rail clamping part is best pointing inwards.
There is no specific torque recommendation for the bolts. Tighten them to the point where you feel confident nothing will slip, but not crazy tight. Common sense here.
The minimum insertion from the bottom of the post into your frame is 10cm. There is no maximum insertion limit from the top.
Shipping & VAT
Items are posted from the UK.
Standard UK DELIVERY in is FREE.
International postage cost is quite low as our products are light, and can be seen at the checkout.
Some international destinations may have an additional tracking charge.
Feel free to get in contact regarding shipping / customs requests.
The price shown for customers outside the UK does not include the 20% UK sales tax - bonus!
You can securely pay via Paypal, Amazon Pay or standard Credit/Debit card options.
We take payment in £GBP but have added a currency conversion app on the product page for 6 other major currencies for a conversion reference.
We can accept payment in Euro, USD & Aus $ via a Paypal invoice, and Bank transfer in Euro & £GBP, however you will have to contact us on email@example.com.
If you have any payment problems/questions please get in contact.