ULTRALIGHT CARBON FLAT BAR 710MM, 4 DEGREE BEND 119G
- Set-up Tips
- Shipping & VAT
Ultralight MT ZOOM 4 degree flat bar, made with high modulus carbon delivering high strength to weight ratio. 750mm wide and, only 119 grams. You can easily cut to your size preference.
4 degree bend (sweep) / 0 degree rise. Enables a racey riding position & low front end. This 710mm bar is the first one (most narrow & straight) in the range pictures shown.
Made with a monocoque design & manufacturing process, this enables long smooth carbon fibres to be used eliminating joints & weak points. Ultimately this delivers an incredible strength to weight ratio.
Thoroughly tested to EN standards & on the race circuit.Max rider weight 110kg. 2 year warranty.
Awesome weight/value for money proposition.
Specifications / Features
– UD carbon construction/matt finish.
– No rider weight limit (thoroughly tested, 100k stress cycles & on the race circuit)
– Stealth black divider marks for easy set up on controls.
– Silver logo
– 31.8mm centre diametre for stem
– 4 degree bend (sweep) / 0 degree rise
– Supplied with bar end plugs & carbon assembly paste
– Bead blasted finish to stem/control area enables setting of stem & controls/bar end/grips at lower torque.
Set-up / Tips
Important: Maximum recommended torque for stem is 4 Nm & 3.5 Nm for controls. Not suitable for bar ends without supportive metal plugs (e.g. KCNC).
Use the carbon assembly paste when setting up stem & controls - some is supplied with the bar.
Shipping & VAT
Items are posted from the UK.
VAT (Sales tax) is removed at the checkout for those with a non EU delivery address. 2 prices are shown on the product page, the lower one (ex VAT) is the price paid by non EU customers.
UK delivery is FREE.
International postage costs is quite low, and can be seen at the checkout.
Some international destinations may have an additional tracking charge.
Feel free to get in contact regarding shipping / customs requests.